We are a family-owned business operating in King, Skagit, Pierce, Snohomish Counties, and the surrounding areas. We have a presence in 26 cities so far, but our client base is expanding exponentially, mainly by word-of-mouth and testimonials from satisfied customers.
Seattle Asbestos of WA commits to the following:
- We constrain our data collection to essential information necessary to complete the transaction.
- We understand that we are collecting sensitive information, so we will take the necessary steps to secure your data from malicious actors.
- We constantly review our website security as part of our promise to protect sensitive customer data.
- We constantly revisit our responsibilities in compliance with the US and state privacy laws.
- We will delete your information from our system according to GDPR standards if you so desire.
Finally, it is within your right to opt out anytime if you don’t want your information stored in our database. But, again, we do not claim to have ownership over your information.
Seattle Asbestos of WA only collects personal information to complete the transaction. When you fill out our online form, we store your private data in a highly secured server. In addition, we have adopted all necessary precautions to secure your personal information from unauthorized use, use, or disclosure.
Some of the information you voluntarily share with us when you fill out our form. These include your email, contact number, and address, among others. However, we also collect data for insights when you interact with our website. The data includes your IP address, the device you use, the links you click, and the pages you visit.
We don’t use payment gateways that collect their own data from our website. We also don’t use your information to generate money from ads. Instead, the collected data is crucial to ensure our system is free from spam and other fraudulent activities. Lastly, we only use the information to provide the best service that our customers deserve.
We can email you promos, news, and any updates about our company, but only after your express permission. We may also request you provide a testimonial or review of our service, which we can use on our website or social media channels.